The Big Brown Blog

I have created this blog to help keep you all up to date on how the Brown family is doing. I hope you enjoy watching our family through the BIG BROWN BLOG!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

We Ski . . .
What a great time we had on our first official family ski trip. I am still amazed at how well the kids did. They were amazing. They acted like they had been skiing all of their short little lives. They made "pizza slices" and "french fries" like nobodys business.
I love spending time with my family. I thank God every day for allowing me the privilege to be married to such an amazing man and have these three beautiful, healthy children. I love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti C said...

Oh My! I cant believe how old your kids are! They are all gorgeous! Looks like you are having a lot of fun and keeping busy! You can check me and Chris' blog and website out at www.chrisandpatti.net. It isn't amazing yet but we are working on it!

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Via Colony said...

it was good to see you guys tonight!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home